Thursday, March 22, 2012

7X7 Link Award

I'm not really big on awards and such things, but it's nice to be recognized by folks who read your work. After all, a certain amount of time and effort is involved in putting up a half-way decent blog post. So anyway, I'll continue to do my best and hopefully people will keep stopping by my page.  As for the questions ...

One thing that no one knows about me -- I secretly LOVE Disco music (I guess it's not a secret anymore!)

Most Beautiful Piece --  Beautiful??? I think I'll pass on this one.

Most Helpful Piece --  Helpful???  Pass ...  (why am I getting this award again) LOL

Most Popular Piece --  I think my post on The Thing From Another World had the most page views, probably due to the recently released remake.  Although I didn't know anything about the new film at the time, honest ...

Most Controversial Piece -- I think my Song Of The South post might have been the most controversial. I didn't get any blog postings on it, but I did get quite a few emails after the fact.

Most Underrated Piece --  Hmmmm ...  See "Most Helpful", and "Most Beautiful" ...

Most Pride-Worthy Piece -- Probably my last post on Scarface (1932) because it marked my one year of blogging.

As far as nominating 7 more blogs, I don't think I can single out 7 of the many blogs that I enjoy reading.  So what I want to do is recognize all the admins of the CMBA for all their hard work keeping all of the rest of us in line ...  Congrats kids!!! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment